If you receive a violation, a notice will be placed on the door to the residence.
Cart related violoations
- Carts must be returned to their storage area no later than 10 PM on the day of collection. There is a $30 inspection fee for these violations. If it is not corrected witin 24 hours, additional charges will be incurred. Review all setout instructions.
- Carts must be stored adjacent to the alley or in the rear of the yard if there is no alleyway.
- Recyclables, yard waste, and electronics must not be placed in garbage carts. Reveiw all garbage guidelines.
- Shovel a path to garbage and recycling carts within 72 hours of the last snowfall.
- Only put approved recyclables in the recycling cart. Review curbside recycling guidelines.
Bulky item related charges and violations
- Bulky items greater than 1 cubic yard and less than 6 cubic yards are collected for a fee. If items are not removed after the cure period, the City will collect and the fee will be assessed.
- Electronics are not collected and must be taken to a Drop Off Center for recycyling disposal. There is a $25 inspection fee for this violation. If it is not corrected within 24 hours there is an additional charge for removal.
- Construction and Demoltion Waste must be taken to a Drop Off Center or have the collection fee paid for in advance.