Neighborhood Job Opportunities
The City of Milwaukee Department of Public Works announces NEW opportunities for community based organizations (CBOs) and small businesses to participate in contract removal of tall weeds & grass and sidewalk snow & ice from private property.
Eligible CBOs and small businesses must have:
- Federal and State registration and incorporation as a non-profit 501(c)(3) – CBOs only
- Registration and incorporation in State of Wisconsin – S Corp, LLC, etc.
- Principal office in City of Milwaukee
- $10,000 payment bond or irrevocable letter of credit at time of contract
- Worker’s Compensation & general liability insurance
Please review the Information Session PowerPoint First
Documents to be Submitted
Materials are also available for pickup at the Zeidler Municipal Building, 841 N Broadway Rm. 620
Completed documentation should be submitted to the Zeidler Municipal Building, 841 N Broadway Rm. 620.