Obtain Single-Day Parking Permission for Guest and Service Vehicles
- Single-day permission will be granted by calling the Parking Information Desk at 414-286-8350 or by completing the online RPP permission request form.
- Provide a current RPP permit number.
- Provide a license plate number and applicable address within the RPP area.
- A confirmation number will be provided to the caller.
- Only 4 permissions per license plate will be granted in a 30-day period.
- Permission must be requested by 7:00 AM on the day the permission is needed prior to parking the vehicle in the RPP area.
- Non-resident property owners and moving vans must call Parking Information Desk at 414-286-8350 for permission.
- If a non-resident property owner needs permission to park or needs permission for a service contractor to park in the RPP area, the owner must provide the address where the vehicle will be parked, the license plate number of the vehicle and the state of the issuance, description of the vehicle, and the contractor's business name.
- If a moving van needs permission to park, the party hiring the moving van must provide the RPP permit number, address where the van is to be parked, the license plate number of the vehicle and the state of issuance, and a description of the vehicle.