Bookmark and Share

How to File a Parking Complaint

If you wish to complain about an illegally parked or abandoned vehicle, you can call (414) 286-2489.  Communication assistants are always available to answer your call.

  • To file a complaint, please be prepared to provide the following information:
      1. Name
      2. Phone number
      3. Type of complaint
      4. Description of vehicle
      5. Description of where the vehicle is parked, and reason for complaint
  • Communication assistants will not process anonymous complaints, but can process complaints confidentially if necessary.
  • Report a parking violations online.