Bookmark and Share

 Private Property Parking Violations

For an unauthorized vehicle you would like removed from property you lease or own:

Contact a licensed private tow contractor


Call 286-CITY (2489) for parking enforcement assistance.

You will need to download and complete an Application for Citation, Placard, or Tow on Private Property” to give to the Parking Enforcement Officer upon arrival to issue the citation.  The Parking Enforcement Officer will have blank forms available for you to complete.  You will also need a valid state-issued driver’s license or identification card, City of Milwaukee municipal ID card, military ID, or a passport and be present when the Parking Enforcement Officer arrives.



Operations Division

Laura Daniels
Director of Operations 

Zeidler Muncipal Building 
841 N. Broadway 
Room 620
Milwaukee, WI 53202

(414) 286-2489

Parking Permits 

Parking permits are required when parking in locations or at times which are otherwise prohibited.  This is necessary to maintain order within the City and to ensure public safety.

MKE Park - Paying at ALL Milwaukee parking meters just got easier! Download the MKE PARK app for FREE AND set up your account. Customers can still use coins or a credit card at the meters.