Bookmark and Share

Participating Residential Contractors

To finance a project with Me2, the project must be completed by a Participating Me2 Contractor. All Me2 Participating Contractors have agreed to hire local workers on your project and because they are Trade Allies in the Focus on Energy program, they can help you get rebates on qualifying projects.

Homeowners may select any contractor from this list to complete their Me2 qualifying project and are encouraged, but not required, to get more than one bid for service.

Me2 Full Service Contractors

These contractors provide services for all Me2 qualified projects and are able to access all residential Focus on Energy incentives. These contractors performhome energy evaluations required for insulation and air sealing projects. These contractors may charge a fee for this service. Ask for details.

Me2 Furnace, Boiler, and Water Heater Contractors
These contractors provide services for Me2 HVAC, boiler and water heater projects and can provide Focus on Energy incentives. A home energy evaluation is NOT required to receive financing and incentives for qualified products in this category.

 

Me2 Support Contractors
These contractors provide support services for Me2 qualified projects. Up to 20% of a Me2 loan can be used for home upgrades such as electrical improvements, asbestos repair, and roof repair. The remaining 80% of a Me2 loan must be for primary energy efficiency projects like insulation, air sealing, furnaces, boilers, hot water heaters, or windows.
 

To print a list of participating residential contractors, click here.

What Energy Efficiency Program is right for me?

 

Please wait while we gather your results.

Full Service Contractors

Full Service

Intec

Juan Hurtado
321 N 25th St, Milwaukee, WI 53233
(414) 732-2234
Master Plumber License #224725

Full Service

S&E Insulation

Sheila Eckermann
6438 W Mill Rd, Milwaukee, WI 53218
(414) 332-3990

Full Service

Weatherization Services, LLC

Devin Hawthorne
1101 W Layton Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53221
(414) 873-4945
Master Plumber License #223998



 

Please wait while we gather your results.

Furnace, Boiler, and Water Heater Contractors

HVAC & Plumbing/Water Heating

Affordable Heating & A/C

Todd Rasmussen
4630 S Kinnickinnic Ave, Cudahy, WI 53110
(414) 481-2727
Master Plumber License #224725

HVAC & Plumbing/Water Heating

Gregg Heating and Air Conditioning Inc

Greg Hausinger
2165 S 170th St, New Berlin, WI 53151
(262) 782-1200

HVAC & Plumbing/Water Heating

Ideal Mechanical

David Bennett
5635 W Douglas Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53218
(414) 358-2505

HVAC

Rudy Uttke & Sons, Inc

Tom Uttke
4209 S Howell Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53207
(414) 483-2159

 

 

Please wait while we gather your results.

Window Contractors

Plumbing/Water Heating & Windows

All-Craft

Rick Mitchell
8205 N Teutonia Ave, Brown Deer, WI 53209
(414) 807-2408



 

Please wait while we gather your results.

Support Contractors

Electric & Solar

Arch Electric

Mike Cornell
W4499 Sumac Rd, Plymouth, WI 53073
(920) 946-8402

Plumbing/Water Heating, Electric, & Solar

Dairyland Energy Solutions, Inc

Christopher Martinez
12770 W Custer Ave, Butler, WI 53007
(262) 783-1550

Electric

Electric Services of WI, LLC

Tammy Evaska
4704 S 47th St, Greenfield, WI 53220
(414) 282-6682

Electric

Elect-Tech

Larry Meyers or Joy Meyers
2005 S West Ave, Waukesha WI 53189
(262) 446-3122

Oil Tank

Gary Schacht

Gary Schacht
1506 Friess Lake Rd, Hubertus, WI 53033
(262) 623-6157

Insulation/Air Sealing & Asbestos Abatement

Green Energy Insulation Services, LLC

Alba Contreras
1136A S Layton Blvd, Milwaukee, WI 53215
(414) 810-3990

Demolition

McKinley's Corporation

Carl McKinley
2545 N 30th St, Milwaukee, WI 53210
(414) 264-6673

Plumbing/Water Heating & Solar

Milwaukee Plumbing & Piping

Al Holtz
11300 W Greenfield Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53214
(414) 257-9000

Electric

Pieper Electric, Inc

Wade Roberts
5070 N 35th St, Milwaukee, WI 53209
(414) 462-7700

Electric

Pyramid Electric

Jim Gaillard
1978 W Hampton Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53209
(414) 461-9108

Electric

Roman Electric

Phil Rose
640 S 70th St, Milwaukee, WI 53214
(414) 771-5400

Asbestos Abatement

Safe Abatement for Everyone

Craig Murdock or Megan Murdock
1520 S Sylvania Ave #305, Sturtevant, WI 53177
(262) 960-9552

Electric & Solar

Steiner Electric

Robb Steiner
2323 Sylvan Way, West Bend, WI 53095
(262) 334-5517