To be among the first to know when a City of Milwaukee employment opportunity is announced, subscribe to the City's E-Notify service. E-Mail notifications include job announcements for all City of Milwaukee departments including Fire and Police.
- E-Mail notifications do not include job announcements for Milwaukee Public Schools (MPS). To sign up for MPS job announcements go to http://www5.milwaukee.k12.wi.us/dept/careers/.
- E-Mail notifications do not include job announcements for HACM (Housing Authority) or RACM (Redevelopment Authority) as they are non-civil service positions and hiring is directly through the agency.
► HOW TO CREATE AN E-NOTIFY ACCOUNT AND/OR SUBSCRIBE TO JOB ANNOUNCEMENTS:
- If you already have an account, login and go to #6.
- Click on the following link, enter your e-mail address, then click the Create Account button. Your account will be created immediately and a temporary password will be sent to your e-mail address: http://itmdapps.ci.mil.wi.us/login/login/notificationsignin.jsp
- After you receive your temporary password click on the following link to log in to e-notify: http://itmdapps.ci.mil.wi.us/login/login/signin.jsp. (Add this link to your Favorites.)
- Enter your email address and temporary password to login.
- Click on Your Information to change the temporary password.
- Click on E-Notify.
- Under the Information Updates category check the box next to Career Opportunities with the City of Milwaukee.
- Click on the Update Notification button at the top or bottom of the page.
- Always click on Log Out when you are finished.
- You can change your password, E-mail address, or e-notify selections at any time. To stop receiving notices altogether login and click on Delete Account.
► To ensure the notifications do not get caught in your spam or junk mail filter, please add the following e-mail addresses to your address book or safe list (click here to learn how). To view e-mails, please view them as HTML.