RECEIVE JOB NOTICES BY E-MAIL
E-NOTIFY FOR EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
To be among the first to know when a City of Milwaukee employment opportunity is announced, subscribe to the City's E-Notify service. You will receive an e-mail whenever a new job opening is posted.
The e-mail notifications includes the Milwaukee Fire Department, Milwaukee Police Department and some Milwaukee Public Schools (MPS) positions. (For MPS teaching, administrative and other certified DPI-licensed positions, please contact MPS directly or click here to view all MPS employment opportunities.)
The e-mail notifications do not include HACM (Housing Authority) or RACM (Redevelopment Authority) positions as they are non-civil service positions and hiring is directly through the agencies.
► HOW TO SUBSCRIBE:
- Create an "E-Notify" account. If you already have an account, login and go to #6.
- Click on the following link, enter your e-mail address, then click the Create Account button. Your account will be created immediately and a temporary password will be sent to your e-mail address.
- After you receive your temporary password click on the following link to log in to e-notify: http://itmdapps.ci.mil.wi.us/login/login/signin.jsp. (Add this link to your Favorites.)
- Enter your email address and temporary password.
- Click on Your Information to change the temporary password.
- Click on E-Notify.
- Under the Information Updates category check the box next to Career Opportunities with the City of Milwaukee.
- Click on the Update Notification button at the top or bottom of the page.
- Always click on Log Out when you are finished.
- You can change your password, E-mail address, or e-notify selections at any time. To stop receiving notices altogether login and click on Delete Account.
DISCLAIMER: click here