To be among the first to know when a City of Milwaukee employment opportunity is announced, subscribe to the City's E-Notify service. E-Mail notifications include job announcements for all City of Milwaukee departments including Fire and Police.
- E-Notify does not include Milwaukee Public Schools (MPS).
- E-Notify does not include HACM (Housing Authority) or RACM (Redevelopment Authority) as they are non-civil service positions and hiring is directly through the agency. For HACM employment opportunities go to: http://www.hacm.org/employment/.
How to create an E-Notify account or subscribe to Job Announcements:
To ensure the notifications do not get caught in your spam or junk mail filter, add the following to your address book or safe sender list (click here to learn how). To view e-mails, please view them as HTML.
- If you already have an account, login and go to #6.
- Go to: https://itmdapps.milwaukee.gov/Portal/login.jsp?from=/Enotify/index.jsp
- Complete the required Fields then click on Create Account.
- Check your Email for instructions on activating your account; click on the link in the Email.
- Enter your Email address and Password to login.
- Click on Information Updates and check the box next to Career Opportunities to complete the subscription.
- Always click on Log Out when you are finished.
- To change your subscription, login and de-select the check box.