To be among the first to know when a City of Milwaukee employment opportunity is announced, subscribe to the City's E-Notify service. E-Mail notifications include job announcements for all City of Milwaukee departments including Fire and Police.
- E-Mail notifications do not include job announcements for Milwaukee Public Schools (MPS).
- E-Mail notifications do not include job announcements for HACM (Housing Authority) or RACM (Redevelopment Authority) as they are non-civil service positions and hiring is directly through the agency. For HACM employment opportunities go to: http://www.hacm.org/employment/.
► HOW TO CREATE AN E-NOTIFY ACCOUNT OR SUBSCRIBE TO JOB ANNOUNCEMENTS:
To ensure the notifications do not get caught in your spam or junk mail filter, please add the following e-mail addresses to your address book or safe list (click here to learn how). To view e-mails, please view them as HTML.
- If you already have an account, login and go to #6.
- Go to: https://itmdapps.milwaukee.gov/Portal/login.jsp?from=/Enotify/index.jsp
- Complete the required Fields then click on Create Account.
- Check your Email for instructions on activating your account; click on the link in the Email.
- Enter your Email address and Password to login.
- Click on Information Updates and check the box next to Career Opportunities to complete the subscription.
- Always click on Log Out when you are finished.
- To change your subscription, login and de-select the check box.