City Offices Closed Friday, May 24 and Monday, May 27
City of Milwaukee offices will be closed Friday, May 24 for a designated furlough day and Monday, May 27 for Memorial Day. Garbage and recycling will not be collected on Friday, May 24 and Monday, May 27.
The following services will continue to be provided:
- Public Safety, including police, fire and EMT
- Milwaukee Water Works - 24-hour drinking water service and Emergency Control Center, 286-3710
- 286-CITY Call Center and City Hall Operator
- Parking Enforcement
- The Tow Lot will be open Friday, May 24 - 8:00 am to 6:00 pm and Saturday, May 25 - 8:00 am to 12 noon.
- The Self Help Centers will be closed May 24 and 27, open Saturday, May 25 and Sunday, May 26.
Regular City of Milwaukee business hours will resume on Tuesday, May 28.