Bookmark and Share

Temporary Event Food Licensing & Sanitation

Event Licensing

Temporary Event Food License Applications are processed by the License Division of the City Clerk's office. Click for applications

Important Requirements for Operating a Food Service at a Temporary Event

Questions regarding festival food service should be directed to Health Department Consumer Environmental Health Staff at 414-286-3674, Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:15 p.m.

Events in Milwaukee

The Milwaukee Department of Public Works has an online calendar of events in Milwaukee.