CWE | Community Work Experience
The CWE application period is open now until Saturday, May 6th at 4:00 p.m.
Youth, ages 14 - 24 years old, are encouraged to apply for this summer job opportunity!
A complete application includes submitting the following required documents:
- All applicants must submit a pre-registration form online
- Once completed, you will be prompted to complete registration by submitting the consent forms, proof of birth, income, social security card, and address with 7 days. Consent forms will be available online and at Employ Milwaukee, 2342 N. 27th Street.
- All documents must be submitted to Employ Milwaukee no later than April 28, 2018 by 4:00 p.m. If not submitted with 7 days of pre-registration, applicant will lose his or her place in line and be moved to the date of actual submission.
- Participants under the age of 18 must have the forms signed by a parent.
- Proof of Date of Birth (i.e. State ID/Driver’s License, School ID with date of birth, birth certificate, or Permanent Alien Resident Card)
- Social Security Card (copy of front and back)
- Proof of Income (within last 6 months i.e. pay stub, SSI, TANF, Food Share, 2017 tax return, etc.)
- *Parent/Guardian must supply proof of household income for applicants under the age of 18 and dependents over the age of 18
- Proof of Address (i.e. State ID, mail, report card, etc.)
Hours: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. (Monday-Friday)
No faxed or mailed documents will be accepted.
All forms and documentation must be turned in by 4:00 p.m on Saturday, April 28th. Submission of a completed application DOES NOT designate or guarantee automatic acceptance into the program.