Bookmark and Share
Please wait while we gather your results.

Property Recording Forms

Property Recording Instructions

Detailed line-by-line instructions for filling out the Property Recording Application.

Property Recording Application

Used to record a property with the department. Filled out by the new owner. (Note:This is a legal size document.)

Property Recording Ordinance

Link to Milwaukee Code of Ordinances containing information about Property Recording Ordinance. Look under 200-51.5

Condo Association Application

Condo Associations ONLY (instructions and application). All condominium associations must record on separate applications. This is different from the general property recording application.

Seller Notification

Previous owner uses to inform department of the sale of a property and identifies the new owner.

Add Properties

A form for owners to add a list of additional properties to their name on one application.

Add Owners

A form to add a list of owners to a property recording application.

Operator Resignation

Used to notify department that operator is no longer in control of property. (Relieves operator from responsibility.)

Preferred Contact Resignation

Used to notify department that the preferred contact is no longer listed with that property.

Change Water Bill Address

Form to use to alert the water utility about a new place to send the water bill.

Change Tax Bill Address

Learn how to request a name or address change on my tax bill.