Bookmark and Share
Please wait while we gather your results.

Electrical Section

Application for Electrical License DNS-31

Companies or individuals seeking to do Electrical work in the city of Milwaukee will need to have an Electrical License from the City of Milwaukee. This application is used to certify that the requirements have been met for various kinds of electrical work.