Barb Butler - BE Coaching
If you are interested in one-on-one coaching sessions with Barb Butler, please contact her directly.
Barb Butler has been an entrepreneur for more than 20 years. Her journey has included a variety of fields:
- Food service and food equipment industry
- Food product development and marketing
- Partner with meeting planners to book professional speakers for training and events
- Successful regional vice-president in the direct sales industry
- An experienced professional in the nonprofit world.
Her broad range of life experiences affords clients real-world answers for their current situation.
Why be coached? Do you desire to experience more success? Do you desire to have keener insights on yourself and your teammates? Is it time for you to take charge of your career, your goals, your achievements? If you answered, yes to any of these questions - You are ready to be coached!!
I welcome the opportunity to journey with you and assist you in your personal and professional growth and development. I will act as a guide to challenge you to better understand yourself, your work environment and your teammates.
Core areas to help you grow
- Developing the Leader Within
- Team Building - leading and following
- Communication - Conflict Resolution, Listening
- Time Management - Daily Focus to Action and Accomplishment
- Career Mapping
Education and Qualifications Overview
Wisdom of Life™ - Life Coach Certification
Nonprofit Management Certification - University of Milwaukee-School of Continuing Education/The Helen Bader Institute of Nonprofit Management
- Areas of concentration: Human Resource Development, Organizational Change Service Provision, Strategic Management
Bachelor of Science Degree - University of Wisconsin-Stout
Personal Mission Statement: "I seek to make a positive difference in the lives of individuals by discovering and supporting their dreams, both grand and ordinary. I offer my time and talents to support them in achieving their highest potential in personal, family and professional enrichment."