Subscribe to In-House Training Bulletins (click here)
CITY employees: If you wish to receive an E-mail notices for City-sponsored in-house training programs, please subscribe to E-Notify (instructions below).
In-house training programs are only open to current City of MIlwaukee employees and are not open to MPS employees or the public
To ensure receipt of e-mail from Milwaukee.gov please add the following e-mail addresses to your address book or safe list (click here to learn how). To view future e-mails please view them as HTML.
- To subscribe, you must first create an account. (If you already have an e-notify account, login and skip to #5.) Click on the following link and enter your e-mail address. All other information is optional: http://itmdapps.ci.mil.wi.us/login/login/notificationsignin.jsp
- Your account will be created immediately and your initial password will be sent to your email address
- When you get our password go to http://itmdapps.ci.mil.wi.us/login/login/signin.jsp
- Login and click on Your Information to change the password.
- Click on E-Notify. Under the "Information Updates" category, check box next to Bulletin of Courses (City employees only).
- Click on the Update Notification button at the top or bottom of the page and you are all set.
- Click on Log Out when you are finished.
- You can change your password, E-mail address, or e-notify selections at any time. To stop receiving notices altogether login and click on Delete Account.