CITY employees: If you wish to receive an E-mail notices for City-sponsored in-house training programs, please subscribe to E-Notify (instructions below).
In-house training programs are only open to current City of MIlwaukee employees and are not open to MPS employees or the public
To ensure receipt of e-mail from Milwaukee.gov please add the following e-mail addresses to your address book or safe list (click here to learn how). To view future e-mails please view them as HTML.
- If you already have an E-Notify account, login and go to #6.
- Go to: https://itmdapps.milwaukee.gov/Enotify
- Click on register, then complete the required (*) Fields then click on Create Account.
- Check your Email for instructions on activating your account; click on the link in the Email.
- Enter your Email address and Password to login.
- Under Information Updates, check the box next to Bulletin of Courses (for City employees only) to complete the subscription.
- When you are done click on Logout.
- Please login to add or remove categories from your account.
- If you no longer want to subscribe to E-Notify, click on Update Information, then click on delete account.