City of Milwaukee Human Resources Management System (HRMS) v9.1
► Self-Service Step-by-Step Instructions (R. 9/18/13) -- click here to download
► NOTE: Employees will have access to self-service for a 1-year period upon separation from City service. BEFORE you separate, you must change your e-mail address to a personal address in 2 sections. (See Page 3 of the self-service step-by-step instructions above.)
► LOGIN TO SELF-SERVICE:
- To login to self-service go to https://cmil.mycmsc.com/ then click on HRMS PRD 9.1
- Enter your User ID. This is also your permanent 6-digit employee ID number which can be found at the top, middle of your pay stub. Always use all 6 digits, even it it begins in zeros.
- Enter your Password.
► TUITION REIMBURSEMENT:
► PASSWORD / LOGIN HELP:
IF YOU FORGOT YOUR SELF-SERVICE PASSWORD AND HAVE SET-UP THE "FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD? FUNCTION:
- Click on the following link to login to self-service: https://cmil.mycmsc.com/ then click on HRMS PRD 9.1
- Click on "forgot your password?"
- In the box, type in your 6-digit Employee ID Number and click Continue
- Type the answer to the security question you set-up.
- Click on "E-mail New Password."
- A temporary password will be e-mailed to the e-mail address that was displayed at the top of the page.
- When you receive the temporary password, go back to the self service login page, type in your User ID and the temporary Password.
IF THE ABOVE DOES NOT WORK, OR, YOU DID NOT SET-UP THE "FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD? FUNCTION, PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW:
- Go to the Request IT Support Web site at www.milwaukee.gov/rits
- Fill out the form completely.
- Where it says "Department" click on the drop-down arrow, find your department and select it.
- Where it says "Which Application?" click on the drop-down arrow and select Self Service.
- Where it says "Assistance Needed" it should say Password/Login Problem.
- Where it says "Request Summary" type please reset self service password.
- In the last box, "Description of the Request," again, type "please reset my self service password."
- Click the Submit button after you have filled out the Form.
- A temporary password will be e-mailed to you shortly. It will be sent to the e-mail address listed in your self-service profile.
Page Revised 06.28.2013