Self Service Instructions and Password Help
HOW TO VIEW YOUR 2012 W-2 FORM:
- Login to self-service: go to https://cmil.mycmsc.com/ then click on HRMS PRD 9.1
- Enter your 6-digit User ID. This is your permanent 6-digit employee ID number which can be found at the top, middle of your pay stub. Always use all 6 digits, even it it begins in zeros.
- Enter your Password.
- Path: Main Menu → Self Service → Payroll and Compensation
- Click on W2/W2-C Consent (if you have not already done so)
- Click the check box at the bottom, then click the Submit button. When prompted, enter your login Password, then click CONTINUE button. You will then see "The Submit was successful." Click the OK button.
- Go back to Payroll and Compensation.
- Click on View W2/W2-C forms then click on Year End Form. (The form is in the Adobe PDF format, which you can save to a directory or a flash drive.)
City of Milwaukee Human Resources Management System (HRMS) v9.1
► Self-Service Step-by-Step Instructions (R. 5/29/12) -- click here to download
► Use Employee Self-Service to:
- Update your Marital Status, Name Change and Birth/Adoption
- Update your Home/Mailing Address, Phone Number and Emergency Contacts
- View and print your Paycheck/Payroll Stub
- View and print your W-2/W-2C Form
- View your Benefits Summary
- Apply for Tuition Reimbursement
- View and print your In-house Training History (1997 - present)
- Enroll in your Health/Dental Insurance and the Flexible Choices Program (FSA) -- ONLY for new hires or employees that became eligible for benefits
- Change your benefit selections during Open Enrollment.
► NOTE: Employees will have access to self-service for a 1-year period upon separation from City service.
► LOGIN TO SELF-SERVICE:
- To login to self-service go to https://cmil.mycmsc.com/ then click on HRMS PRD 9.1
- Enter your User ID. This is your permanent 6-digit employee ID number which can be found at the top, middle of your pay stub. Always use all 6 digits, even it it begins in zeros.
- Enter your Password.
► TUITION REIMBURSEMENT:
► PASSWORD HELP:
IF YOU FORGOT YOUR SELF-SERVICE PASSWORD AND HAVE SET-UP THE "FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD? FUNCTION:
- Click on the following link to login to self-service: https://cmil.mycmsc.com/ then click on HRMS PRD 9.1
- Click on "forgot your password?"
- In the box, type in your 6-digit Employee ID Number and click Continue
- Type the answer to the security question you set-up.
- Click on "E-mail New Password."
- A temporary password will be e-mailed to the e-mail address that was displayed at the top of the page.
- When you receive the temporary password, go back to the self service login page, type in your User ID and the temporary Password.
IF THE ABOVE DOES NOT WORK, OR, YOU DID NOT SET-UP THE "FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD? FUNCTION, PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW:
- Go to the Request IT Support Web site at www.milwaukee.gov/rits
- Fill out the form completely.
- Where it says "Department" click on the drop-down arrow, find your department and select it.
- Where it says "Which Application?" click on the drop-down arrow and select Self Service.
- Where it says "Assistance Needed" it should say Password/Login Problem.
- Where it says "Request Summary" type please reset self service password.
- In the last box, "Description of the Request," again, type "please reset my self service password."
- Click the Submit button after you have filled out the Form.
- A temporary password will be e-mailed to you shortly. It will be sent to the e-mail address listed in your self-service profile.