E-Notify for Meeting Notices and Agendas
SUBSCRIBE TO E-NOTIFY:
If you would like to be added to the e-mail list for Equal Rights Commission notices, please subscribe to the City's E-Notify service.
To ensure receipt of e-mail from Milwaukee.gov please add the following e-mail addresses to your address book or safe list (click here to learn how). To view future e-mails please view them as HTML.
- To subscribe, you must first create an account. Click on the following link and enter your e-mail address. All other information is optional: http://itmdapps.ci.mil.wi.us/login/login/notificationsignin.jsp
- When you get our password go to http://itmdapps.ci.mil.wi.us/login/login/signin.jsp
- Your account will be created immediately and your initial password will be sent to your email address
- Login and click on Your Information to change the password.
- Click on E-Notify. Under the "City Agency Meetings" category, check the box next to Equal Rights Commission.
- Click on the Update Notification button at the top or bottom of the page and you are all set.
- Click on Log Out when you are finished.
- You can change your password, E-mail address, or e-notify selections at any time. To stop receiving notices altogether login and click on Delete Account.