CITY OF MILWAUKEE - (EAP)
Please wait while we gather your results.
Workplace bullying is repeated, health-harming mistreatment of a person (the target). Being the target of bullying often has consequences. What do you do if you are the target of bullying?
(414) 286-3145 -- EAP Coordinator
8:00 am - 4:45 pm (Monday - Friday)
- After-hour emergencies are directed to the County Crisis Unit at (414) 257-7222.
- United Health Care members: For immediate after-hours mental health/counseling referrals contact Care24Hotline: 1-888-887-4114; 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Child Abuse: Call (414) 220-7233 to report physical, sexual, emotional or neglect cases. Calls can be made anonymously.
- Adults who are victims: Call adult protection (414) 289-6660 to report a vulnerable adult who is dependent on others for care or incompetent, who is at risk for neglect or abuse.