Submit one of the following...
The document must contain your name and residential address in Milwaukee, and must be dated within the last 60 days.
- Utility bill (including gas, electric, garbage, water, internet, cable, cellphone, or landline telephone)
- Local property tax statement or mortgage statement
- Insurance premium bill or invoice (including homeowner's, renter's, health, life or automobile)
- Proof of minor currently enrolled in a Milwaukee school
- Bank statement (including checking, savings, certificate of deposit or investment accounts)
- Jury summons or court order issued by a local, state or federal court
- Employment pay stub or paycheck (including proof of unemployment or disability assistance)
- Written verification by a hospital, health clinic, shelter or social service agency
- Identification card, license, or other official State or Federal document
Print proof of residency documents list