About Sue Schoenfeld
Consulting, Coaching and Curriculum Design
(414) 351-0441 or (414) 975-3220
If you are interested in one-on-one coaching sessions with Sue Schoenfeld, please contact her directly. Before you schedule your first session you must complete the following Enrollment Form: click here to download and complete the form (MS Word doc).
Sue Schoenfeld has provided coaching and designed and presented seminars and training programs for businesses and organizations throughout Wisconsin for over twenty years. She has had years of experience teaching in the Communication, Theatre and Professional Studies departments at UWM, MIAD, Mt. Mary College and Marquette University and working as a Professional Development Director, Training Manager and Curriculum Designer. Susan has an extensive background in theatre. She has performed with the Milwaukee Repertory Theater, Madison Civic Repertory Theater and the Pellman Theater and directed plays throughout the city
Goodwill Industries Program (Design & Curriculum Manager)
- Responsible for designing curriculum, managing training details and facilitating the training for business development projects in Southeastern Wisconsin as well as serving the Goodwill clients.
Foley & Lardner LLP (Professional Development Director)
- Responsible for designing and managing the orientation, development, and training for 1,000 attorneys in 17 offices (including Shanghai and Tokyo); designed a mentor program and worked with attorneys on communication concerns.
Extendicare Health Services, Inc. (Training Manager)
- Responsible for designing, managing and delivering orientations and training to 350 employees in 240 nursing homes nationwide
Sue Schoenfeld & Associates (President/Entrepreneur)
- Created a consulting firm that provided customized coaching, seminars, strategic planning and motivational speaking services to individuals, businesses, and community groups statewide.
- B.S. Speech, University of Wisconsin- Madison
- M.A. Communication, University of Wisconsin-Madison