Coaching Services (click here)
The Department of Employee Relations is offering you the services of experienced personal coaches. If you are interested in Coaching Services, please contact one of the coaches listed below directly. Before you schedule your first session, you must complete and sign the Coaching Services Enrollment Form (click here) and submit it to Training & Development Services.
You may use your Tuition Benefit (if you are eligible) to work one-on-one with a personal coach provided you attend for job-related reasons. Participants using their tuition benefit to pay for the coaching services will not have to pay out-of-pocket. (The coach will forward the invoice directly to Training & Development Services, provided you completed the required Coaching Services Enrollment Form.)
- The Tuition Benefit will only cover coaching services for job-related subjects such as job coaching, performance issues, career development, career transition. (Attending a coaching session on city-time is at the discretion of your department; prior permission is required.)
- The Tuition Benefit will not cover coaching services for subjects such as, but not limited to life stage issues, mid-life issues, life coaching. (These sessions must be attended on your own time and paid for out-of-pocket.)
- IMPORTANT! Do not complete the online tuition reimbursement application in self-service! This will be done for you after Training & Development Services receives and pays the invoice from the Coach. The coaching service fee will then be "deducted" from your tuition benefit balance. Please note that the available balance only reflects completed coaching sessions. It is up to you to keep track of your tuiton benefit balance!
To learn more about each Coach, click on a name:
Login to employee self service to check your available tuition benefit balance:
- Login to self service. Go to https://cmil.mycmsc.com/ then click on HRMS PRD 9.1 (bookmark this page)
- Click on Self Service ► Learning and Development ► Tuition Reimburse Application. (add to your Favorites)
- You will see the Find An Existing Value tab. Click the Search button (bottom left of screen) and you will see online reimbursement requests (2010 - present).
- Click on any record with a current year Start Date. If there is a record with a current year Start Date, click on it. Near the top right side, you will see the balance available for the current Fiscal Year. If the balance available is blank, you have reached your reimbursement limit for that Fiscal Year.
- If there are no records with a current year Start Date, that means you have not applied for or used any Tuition Benefits for the current year.
QUESTIONS? Click here to send an e-mail message to Training & Develpoment Services, Dept. of Employee Relations.
Page revised 07/31/13