Register for E–Notify, an email notification system, to receive City of Milwaukee bid notifications. As of 07/01/2004, E-Notify is the City's exclusive bid notification system. To register for E-Notify, click on the E-Notify icon below. You will receive a password via email. After you receive the password, go into E-Notify to select the appropriate bid categories of commodities or services you are able to supply. It is recommended that you select the categories of "Other Services" and/or "Other Commodities" to receive a notification of all possible bids.
Note: Formal Bid and RFP advertisements can also be found in The Daily Reporter.
- Please read the Website Disclaimer of Liability found at the bottom of this page.
- Keep your E-Notify registration information current – email address, selected bid categories, mailing address, contact information, etc. Just log in with your email address and password. Click on the Your Information link to access Your Profile page and make the appropriate changes. When finished, click the Update Record button at the bottom of the page.
- To delete your E-Notify account, click the Delete Account link and click Yes.
- To verify or change the categories you are registered for, click the E-Notify link and scroll down the page. Click the Update Record button at the bottom of the page if changes were made.
- Access and download pending bid documents by clicking on the Bids Pending link.
- READ the bid/RFP documents thoroughly and follow all instructions. Terms and conditions for informal bids, formal bids, and Requests for Proposals can be accessed and downloaded by clicking on the Bid Information link.
- Submit your bid/RFP before the specified closing date and time indicated in the Invitation to Bid document as follows:
- Mail to: Procurement Services Section Office, 200 E. Wells Street, City Hall, Room 601, Milwaukee, WI 53202.
- Hand Deliver to: DOA-Procurement Services Section, 200 E. Wells Street, City Hall, Room 606, (6th floor), Milwaukee, WI 53202 At the time of delivery, the bid/RFP documents must be time stamped before the closing date and time.
RFP's documents cannot be accepted via fax or e-mail. Electronic formal and informal bids are accepted.
Formal bids are opened and read by Procurement Services staff at 2:30 PM in room B-1 of City Hall, 200 E. Wells Street, unless otherwise indicated. DO NOT BRING A BID TO THE BID OPENING. All bids must be time stamped and received in our office before the closing date and time.
- Access bid pricing results by clicking on the Bid Tabulations/Awards link. Bid tabs are arranged by the year in which the bid closed and in numerical bid number.
- Click on the Bid Information link for additional information.
REMEMBER, THIS IS A 3-WAY PARTNERSHIP BETWEEN YOU,THE CITY DEPARTMENT(S), AND PURCHASING!
Website Disclaimer of Liability
The City of Milwaukee makes information available on its web site to enhance public knowledge and promote a better understanding of the City and its government. The City attempts to provide accurate, complete and timely information, including competitive bids and Requests for Proposals. However, the City cannot guarantee the quality, content, accuracy, or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links, and other items contained on its web pages because the material comes from a variety of sources, collected and maintained for different purposes. The City also retains the right to change any content on its web site without prior notice.
Information provided on the City's web site should not be used as a substitute for legal, accounting, real estate, business, tax, or other professional advice. The City of Milwaukee assumes no liability for any damages or loss of any kind that might arise from the use of, misuse of, or the inability to use the City's web site and/or the materials contained on the web site. The City also assumes no liability for improper or incorrect use of materials or information contained on its web site. All materials that appear on the City's web site are distributed and transmitted "as is", without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, and subject to the terms and conditions of this disclaimer.
The City of Milwaukee strives to provide a safe and enjoyable computing environment. The City, however, assumes no liability for any virus or other contamination of or damage to your computer that might occur during or as a result of a visit to its web site.