Tips for using on-line application forms
To fill in application forms on your computer:
- Click the "reset" button at the top of the form to clear all fields.
- Click on the hand icon on the tool bar.
- Move the cursor to the first form field you wish to fill in. The cursor will change to an I-beam pointer.
- Type in the text using the keyboard.
- Use the tab key to move from field to field.
- In check boxes, the cursor becomes an arrow pointer. Select the check box you wish to mark and click. The box will fill with an "X" or check mark.
- Press "enter" or "return" when the last field entry on a page is completed.
Click the "reset" button to clear the form for the next use.
- Print out the form and sign it.
Tips for submitting applications to the Development Center
The Development Center accepts applications by fax, mail and in person.A credit card authorization form to authorize payment must accompany faxed applications.
- Fax applications and credit card authorizations to (414) 286-0251.
- Mail applications to Milwaukee Development Center, 809 N Broadway - 1st floor, Milwaukee, WI 53202-3617.
The Development Center is open for walk-in service from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. We're located at 809 N. Broadway. Street parking is available.