Official Website of the City of Milwaukee
CALL for Action (414) 286-CITY | Click for Action
1. Project Name
2. Sponsoring Organization/School
3. Project Date
4. Project Time
5. Project Location
6. Project Purpose/Goal
7. Project Activities and Impact
8. How will students be involved in planning this project?
9. How will you provide opportunities for students to reflect on their experience?
10. Estimated Number of Youth Participants
Private projects are limited to participants from the sponsoring school/organization.
Public projects are open to community-wide volunteers.
11. Adult Contact
12. Student Contact
Thank you for your interest in GYSD 2014. We will contact you soon.
Global Youth Service Day (GYSD) is an annual campaign that celebrates and mobilizes millions of youth to improve their communities each year through community service. Celebrated in over 100 countries, GYSD is the largest service event in the world. During GYSD, youth address the world's most critical issues in partnership with families, schools, communities, faith-based organizations, businesses, and governments.
(414) 286 - 5894
Design by City of Milwaukee