Take control of your energy use today!
The Milwaukee Energy Efficiency (Me²) program makes it easy and affordable to make energy-saving upgrades, such as insulation, air sealing, furnaces, boilers, hot water heaters, air conditioners, and windows, to your home. The program combines an accessible, low-interest loan with incentives from Focus on Energy to help you decrease your energy costs and make your home more comfortable.
You are eligible for Me² incentives and financing if your home meets the following criteria.
Please confirm your eligibility by checking all of the following boxes.
Property to be upgraded located within the City of Milwaukee
Property is a single-family home, duplex, or triplex (3 units or less)
Owner of building is listed as an individual or living trust and not as a LLC or form of business
No delinquent property taxes due to the City of Milwaukee
NOTE: If you do not meet all of the criteria, please visit the Focus on Energy website for other possible incentives through this statewide energy program.
To learn more about making your house more comfortable, reducing your energy bill, and the resources available to you, fill out the form below and a program representative will reach out with more information.
Preferred Contact Method:
Is your house currently listed on the National Registry of Historic Places?
Have you applied for additional incentives through the Focus on Energy Assisted Home Performance program?
IF YES: You should receive confirmation from Focus on Energy of your incentive request in two weeks. If you are approved for Tier 2 incentives, contact one of the Participating Me² Full Service Contractors to schedule your home energy assessment. If you are not approved for Tier 2 incentives, or did not apply, work directly with a Me² Participating Contractor.
How did you hear about the Me² program?
Please specify which event or presentation you attended.
The City of Milwaukee, the Me² program, and Summit Credit Union:
- Recommend that you read and adhere to the Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection's Home Improvement Consumer Tips.
- Do not endorse any particular installation contractor, engineering firm, manufacturer, product, or system design by this offering.
- Are not responsible for any tax liability imposed on the recipient as a result of incentives.
- Make no representation or warranty and assume no liability with respect to the quality, safety, performance, or other aspect of any design, consulting, product, system, equipment, or appliance installed or received and expressly disclaim any such representations, warranties, and liability, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Please contact your contractor for detailed manufacturer equipment warranties.
- Do not guarantee that installation and operation of energy efficient equipment will result in reduced usage or in cost savings.
- Are not responsible for the proper disposal/recycling of any waste generated as a result of this project.
- Are not liable for any damages, including any incidental or consequential damages, arising out of the operation or malfunction of the products, equipment, or appliances, or the installation thereof.
- Signatory(ies) and applicant(s) indemnify the Me² program, WECC, the City of Milwaukee, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent companies, officers, directors, agents, and employees against all losses, damages, expenses, fees, costs, and liability arising from any design, consulting, product, system, equipment, or appliance.
- Unless notified in writing, the Me² program reserves the right to publicize participation in the program.
- A Me² program representative may schedule a site visit to verify that qualified products, systems, equipment, or appliances were installed.
You will receive an email response within 2 business days directing you in your next steps.
PLEASE NOTE: After you properly fill out all form fields and click on the submit button, you will receive a THANK YOU message.
If you DO NOT receive this message, your form is invalid. Please go back to the top of the page to review any missed fields and submit the form again.