Take control of your energy use today!
Me² is open to eligible City of Milwaukee businesses and homeowners.
Businesses - Get started by completing the online Business Form.
Homeowners - Sign up online below today!
Do you own your own home?
Are you currently working with a Consultant or Contractor?
If yes, please list their name below:
How did you hear about the Me² program?
Please specify which event or presentation you attended.
Were you referred through the online Me² referral rewards program?
Preferred time for an Energy Advocate to contact you:
Preferred type of visit:
Energy Advocate only informational visit (free, 1 hr visit)
Joint visit with Energy Consultant and Energy Advocate (3 hrs + $100 single/$175 duplex)
Joint visits expedite the process for those who know they want a full home energy assessment.
Suggest three dates for your Energy Advocate visit:
Alot 1 hr for Energy Advocate only visits and 3 hrs for joint Energy Advocate/Consultant visits.
Or call (877) 399-1203 to reach an Advocate.
By signing up for the Me² program, customer acknowledges he/she has read the following program disclaimer:
• The Me² Consultant, Me² program, Wisconsin Energy Conservation Corporation (WECC), and the City of Milwaukee:
Do not endorse any particular ally, manufacturer, product, or system design by this offering.
Are not responsible for any tax liability imposed on the recipient as a result of the payment.
Make no representation or warranty, and assume no liability with respect to the quality, safety, performance, or other aspect of any design, consulting, product, system, equipment, or appliance installed or received and expressly disclaim any such representations, warranties, and liability, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability or fi tness for a particular purpose. Please contact your contractor for detailed manufacturer equipment warranties.
Do not guarantee that installation and operation of energy effi cient equipment will result in reduced usage or in cost savings.
Are not responsible for the proper disposal/recycling of any waste generated as a result of this project.
Are not liable for any damages, including any incidental or consequential damages, arising out of the operation or malfunction of the products, equipment, or appliances, or the installation thereof.
• Signatory(ies) and applicant(s) shall indemnify the Me² program, WECC, and the City of Milwaukee, their respective affi liates, subsidiaries, parent companies, offi cers, directors, agents, and employees against all losses, damages, expenses, fees, costs and liability arising from any design, consulting, product, system, equipment, or appliance.
• Completion Bonus is only payable to the eligible recipient; Completion Bonus cannot be assigned by the recipient to any other party or parties.
• Unless notified in writing, the Me² program reserves the right to publicize participation in the program.
• A Me² program representative may schedule a site visit to verify that qualifi ed products, systems, equipment, or appliances were installed.
• WECC may refuse payment and participation if the signatory(ies), applicant(s), customer(s), or contractor(s) violate program rules or procedures.
PLEASE NOTE: After you properly fill out all form fields and click on the submit button, you will receive a THANK YOU message.
If you DO NOT receive this message, your sign up is invalid. Please go back to the top of the page to review any missed fields and submit the form again.
Want to know more...
Watch the calendar for the next meeting or event you can attend to hear more about Me²!
If you are not getting a timely response to your sign up request, please contact Erick Shambarger at: firstname.lastname@example.org