Take control of your energy use today!
Me² is open to eligible City of Milwaukee businesses and homeowners.
Businesses - Get started by completing the online Business Form.
Homeowners - Sign up online below today!
Homeowners: Please note, it is your responsibility to schedule and complete eligible home improvements by August 30, 2013 with a Participating Me² Contractor. If you are not able to meet this deadline, you may still qualify for Me² financing and Focus on Energy incentives on projects completed after that date.
You are eligible for Me² incentives and financing if your home meets the following criteria.
Please confirm your eligibility by checking all of the following boxes.
NOTE: If you do not meet all of the criteria, please visit the Focus on Energy website for other possible incentives through this statewide energy program.
1. Property to be upgraded located within the City of Milwaukee
2. Owner-occupied or non-owner-occupied single-family home, duplex, or triplex (3 units or less)
3. Owner of building must be listed as an individual or living trust and not as LLC, or form of business
4. No delinquent property taxes due to the City of Milwaukee
Is your house currently listed on the National Registry of Historic Places?
Have you applied for additional incentives through the Focus on Energy Assisted Home Performance program?
IF YES: You should receive confirmation from Focus on Energy of your incentive request in two weeks. If you are approved for enhanced incentives. Contact one of the Participating Me² trade allies to schedule your home energy assessment. If you are not approved for enhanced incentives, or did not apply, work directly wiht a Me² Participating Trade Ally.
How did you hear about the Me² program?
Please specify which event or presentation you attended.
By signing up for the Me² program, customer acknowledges he/she has read the following program disclaimer:
It is your responsibility to schedule and complete eligible home improvements by August 30, 2013 with a Participating Me² Contractor. The program is not responsible if you are unable to schedule and complete upgrades by August 30th, 2013. If you are not able to meet this deadline, you may still qualify for Me² financing and Focus on Energy incentives on projects completed after that date.
To qualify for Me² incentives, you must provide your Me² Trade Ally with a signed original of the Utility Release Form. (WE Energies will not accept copies or scanned documents.)The form must be signed by the We Energies account holder.
To receive your Me² incentives, your Me² trade ally must submit the aforementioned Utility release form and all required Me² project documentation within 5 business days of completing the project. It is your responsibility to ensure your contractor submits this information to the program in order to be eligible for incentives.
Me² incentives are tiered based on projected energy savings. Consult your Me² Contractor for eligible incentive levels in the form of an Me² Savings Report after you have completed your home energy assessment.
The Me² Consultant, Me² program, Wisconsin Energy Conservation Corporation (WECC), and the City of Milwaukee:
• Do not endorse any particular ally, manufacturer, product, or system design by this offering.
• Are not responsible for any tax liability imposed on the recipient as a result of the payment.
• Make no representation or warranty, and assume no liability with respect to the quality, safety, performance, or other aspect of any design, consulting, product, system, equipment, or appliance installed or received and expressly disclaim any such representations, warranties, and liability, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability or fi tness for a particular purpose. Please contact your contractor for detailed manufacturer equipment warranties.
• Do not guarantee that installation and operation of energy effi cient equipment will result in reduced usage or in cost savings.
• Are not responsible for the proper disposal/recycling of any waste generated as a result of this project.
• Are not liable for any damages, including any incidental or consequential damages, arising out of the operation or malfunction of the products, equipment, or appliances, or the installation thereof.
• Signatory(ies) and applicant(s) shall indemnify the Me² program, WECC, and the City of Milwaukee, their respective affi liates, subsidiaries, parent companies, offi cers, directors, agents, and employees against all losses, damages, expenses, fees, costs and liability arising from any design, consulting, product, system, equipment, or appliance.
• Completion Bonus is only payable to the eligible recipient; Completion Bonus cannot be assigned by the recipient to any other party or parties.
• Unless notified in writing, the Me² program reserves the right to publicize participation in the program.
• A Me² program representative may schedule a site visit to verify that qualifi ed products, systems, equipment, or appliances were installed.
• WECC may refuse payment and participation if the signatory(ies), applicant(s), customer(s), or contractor(s) violate program rules or procedures.
You will be receiving an email response within 2 business days directing you in your next steps. Once you have a date scheduled for construction please respond to this email and we will enroll you in the program.
PLEASE NOTE: After you properly fill out all form fields and click on the submit button, you will receive a THANK YOU message.
If you DO NOT receive this message, your sign up is invalid. Please go back to the top of the page to review any missed fields and submit the form again.
Want to know more...
Watch the calendar for the next meeting or event you can attend to hear more about Me²!
If you are not getting a timely response to your sign up request, please contact Erick Shambarger at: firstname.lastname@example.org