Me2 Works for You!
Take a look at how the Me² - Milwaukee Energy Efficiency program is changing the face of Milwaukee and putting people back to work!
Milwaukee Energy Efficiency (Me²) is a federally funded program to help homeowners and business owners make energy-efficiency improvements. Often, the up-front costs of making energy-efficiency changes to a home or business can be challenging. Me² wants to help alleviate that! Me² provides innovative solutions to help homeowners and business owners implement energy-efficiency projects that will yield large energy savings over time.
• Access to financial incentives for energy-efficiency improvements done to your home.
• An attractive loan program for homeowners from Summit Credit Union and various financing options for businesses to help finance projects that will yield large energy savings over time.
• Education by providing access to additional energy-saving resources.
• Local energy advocates, a trained one-on-one contact to guide homeowners through every step of the energy-efficiency process as you make important decisions and improvements.
• Connections with Energy Consultants, to help audit the efficiency of your home or business, navigate the paperwork on the process, and answer any questions you may have, and Me² participating contractors who will complete your projects.
Me² is a partnership between the U.S. Department of Energy, the Milwaukee Office of Environmental Sustainability and Focus on Energy.
In the News
Deadline approaching to qualify for energy efficiency funding
Downtown Businesses Pledge to Cut Energy Use
Mayor Declares October Energy Action Awareness Month
Downtown businesses urged to cut energy use 20%
Brewers to Host "Green Week" for Environmental Awareness (presented by Me²)
Me² Launch - Press Conference
City, Focus, Summit team up on new energy efficiency program
Focus on Energy
Milwaukee Office of Environmental Sustainability
Summit Credit Union