Property owners can now use the City of Milwaukee's E-Notify System to have e-mail sent to you whenever the Department of Neighborhood Services (DNS) receives or issues any new document including recorded ownership, orders, complaints or permits. Here's how:
- Log in at www.city.milwaukee.gov
- Click on "Request Services Online" in the left hand column.
- Register your name and e-mail address to get a password.
- Re-login at step #2, use your password and follow the instructions.
- Click on the "E-Notify" button.
- Select "Location Based Notification" by checking the box and follow the instructions on entering an address to subscribe to.
- After checking the "Completed Entering Addresses" box, remember to click the "Update Notification" button at the top before exiting.
You can also set a "range" and get notifications within 600 ft., 1,000 ft., or a half-mile. More help is available at: www.milwaukee.gov/dns