Government to Government Municipal Services Market Guidelines
- Requests to buy or sell services must be received by the City of Milwaukee electronically by filling out the Government to Government Services Offered Notification form or the Government to Government Services Sought Application with complete information regarding the applicable services.
- Each service to be posted for exchange must have a separate form filled out.
- Each form should be accompanied by a complete scope of services for the applicable work, if available.
- The name, phone number and email address where interested parties can direct questions will be listed on the service form when posted on the site. If the contact person is different than that listed on the form, please provide the necessary information in the "Description" area.
- Participants are responsible for monitoring the site and contacting the appropriate agency when a possible match for their services is posted. However, the City of Milwaukee will provide a courtesy email notification listing names and contact information when a potential match for services is received and posted.
- Determination of suitability of services to be bought or sold is the responsibility of the municipality submitting the request.
- Postings shall remain on the site until an appropriate match is made and the City of Milwaukee is notified by the requestor to remove the applicable request to buy or offer to sell. However, postings will be reviewed after a three month period and the applicable municipality consulted as to the practicality of an item remaining on the site for an extended period of time.
- Municipalities are responsible for communicating any changes made to requests to sell or offers to provide after it is posted on the site.
- Any negotiations, contracts or interagency agreements between municipalities entered into as a result of this site are the sole responsibility of the participating agencies.
- Any questions on the use of this site should be directed to Procurement Services at 414-286-3501.