Subscribe to E-Notify for Notices
If you would like to be added to the e-mail list for Equal Rights Commission notices, please subscribe to the City's E-Notify service.
To ensure receipt of e-mail from Milwaukee.gov please add the following e-mail addresses to your address book or safe list (click here to learn how). To view future e-mails please view them as HTML.
► HOW TO CREATE AN E-NOTIFY ACCOUNT OR SUBSCRIBE TO ERC notifications:
- If you already have an account, login and go to #6.
- Go to: https://itmdapps.milwaukee.gov/Enotify
- Click on register, then complete the required (*) Fields then click on Create Account.
- Check your Email for instructions on activating your account; click on the link in the Email.
- Enter your Email address and Password to login.
- Click on City Agency Meetings and check the box next to Equal Rights Commission to complete the subscription.
- Always click on Log Out when you are finished.
- Please login to add or remove categories from your account.
- If you no longer want to subscribe to E-Notify, click on Update Information, then click on delete account.