Mandatory Compliance Reporting System (CRS) Training for Vendors
As part of the contract award, you are required to participate in mandatory training on the City of Milwaukee Office of Small Business Development’s Compliance Reporting System within thirty (30) days after contract award. Dates and times of required training are available by logging into the Compliance Reporting System (CRS) at website https://milwaukee.diversitycompliance.com. Instructions for accessing the CRS are listed below.
Accessing the Compliance Reporting System (CRS)
- Visit the CRS Portal at https://milwaukee.diversitycompliance.com/.
- Click on the “Account Lookup” link and conduct a search for your company’s information by business name, tax identification number, contact person, contact information or business address.
- Once you have located your company’s account under Search Results, click on “Request Username and Password” and user account information will be emailed to the listed contact person.
- Follow steps 1 and 2 above.
- If you are unable to locate your information via “Account Lookup”, please request a user account via the Office of Small Business Development at OSBDtraining@milwaukee.gov. Once your account has been created, you will receive a system generated email containing user account information.
Accessing Training Opportunities
Once you receive your user account information, simply visit the CRS Portal at https://milwaukee.diversitycompliance.com/.
On the right hand side of the Home Screen, under “B2Gnow Training Opportunities”, click “RSVP Today” which will display a list of available webinar training opportunities. Available trainings include:
- Introduction to the System for Vendors
- Contract Compliance – Payment Reporting
- Prime Contractor Usage and Sub Contractor Usage
B2Gnow also offers online videos as well as a user guide, which can be found under “Help & Support”, to assist with navigating through the system.
Questions regarding the training process should be directed to the Office of Small Business Development at OSBDtraining@milwaukee.gov.
User Accounts for CRS are available for new or existing vendors actively engaged in the contracting process with the City of Milwaukee and certified MWSBE firms. Non-vendors can utilize “Search for certified firms” to locate City of Milwaukee MWSBE firms at https://milwaukee.diversitycompliance.com/.