Directions to the Port
The Port Administration Building is located at 2323 S. Lincoln Memorial Drive, Milwaukee, WI 53207
From the North
- Use 1-43 South into Milwaukee.
- Take the Becher Street exit (312-B) and turn LEFT on W. Becher Street.
- Proceed onto W. Becher Street for 0.5 MILES where Becher turns into E. Bay Street.
- Proceed on E. Bay Street for 0.5 MILES and veer right onto Lincoln Avenue Viaduct
- Turn right at S. Lincoln Memorial Drive.
(Turn left if you wish to proceed to the commercial port)
- Port Administration Building will immediately be on your right. (2323 S Lincoln Memorial Drive)
From the West
- Use I-94 East into Milwaukee
- As you come into downtown Milwaukee continue onto 794-E for 3.2 MILES and take EXIT 3 (S. Carferry Drive)
- Keep LEFT at the fork and continue onto S. Carferry Drive (LEFT TURN)
- Continue onto S. Carferry Drive for 0.3 miles and turn LEFT on S. Lincoln Memorial Drive
- Port Administration Building will be immediately on your LEFT
(Continue straight to proceed to the commerical port)
From the South
1. Take I-94 or I-43 into Milwaukee.
2. Take exit 312-A B - Becher Street off I-94
3. Turn right on W. Becher Street
4. Proceed about 1/2 mile. Becher turns into E. Bay Street
5. Proceed another 1/2 mile on E. Bay Street and veer right onto Lincoln Avenue viaduct.
6. Turn right on S. Lincoln Memorial Drive (lakefront)
7. The Port Administration Building (2323 S Lincoln Memorial Drive) will immediately be on your right (two story beige colored building with a big red buoy in front)
Please call the Port Administration Building at 414-286-3511 with questions.