Community Standards Reinforced
The following are some of the neighborhood behavior guidelines included in Ald. Hamilton's Community Standards Initiative:
- Noise can be an intrusion – Please use common sense.
- Car horns/alarms are only to be used in emergency situations.
- Refrain from vulgar, violent or abusive language.
- Drive carefully, obey speed limits.
- Keep our neighborhoods clean from trash, overgrown weeds, etc.
- Supervise and clean up after your pets.
- Drugs will not be tolerated and police should be notified of drug activity.
- Maintain your home whether it is owned or rented.
- Report suspicious activity to police and report & remove graffiti.
- Our children are our future, they need the care & concern of everyone.
Ald. Hamilton's walking tours of the district will include a representative of the district attorney's office to check for violations of city codes and ordinances. You can check with his office at 286-2228 for additional information.