With the City of Milwaukee's E-Notify service, you can subscribe to newsletters and notifications via e-mail within the categories listed below.
- Information Updates (Career Opportunities with the City of Milwaukee, Health Alerts, Landlord Training Schedules, etc.)
- Location Based Notifications
- News Releases, City of Milwaukee (Mayor, Common Council, Health Department, etc.)
- News Releases, Milwaukee County
- City Agency Meetings (Board of Zoning Appeals, City Service Commission, License Hearings, Equal Rights Commission, etc.)
- County Committee Meetings
- City Channel 25 (Program Highlights, Program Schedule)
- New Property Sale Listings (City-owned houses, City-owned lots, Commercial Properties, etc.)
- Plans for Future City Development (City-wide policy plan, Downtown plan, Third Ward plan, etc.)
- Police and Crime Trend Bulletins by Police District
- Bid Notices: Commodities
- Bid Notices: Construction
- Bid Notices: Services
- You can also make e-service requests for problems such as branches/bushes, garbage and litter, street lighting, graffiti, etc.
TO SUBSCRIBE TO E-NOTIFY:
To ensure receipt of e-mail from Milwaukee.gov please add the following e-mail addresses to your address book or safe list (click here to learn how). To view future e-mails please view them as HTML.
- To subscribe, you must first create an account. Click on the following link and enter your e-mail address. All other information is optional: http://itmdapps.ci.mil.wi.us/login/login/notificationsignin.jsp
- Your account will be created immediately and a temporary password will be sent to your e-mail address
- When you get our password go to http://itmdapps.ci.mil.wi.us/login/login/signin.jsp
- Login and click on Your Information to change the password.
- Click on E-Notify and check the boxes of the notifications/newsletters you want to subscribe to.
- Click on the Update Notification button at the top or bottom of the page and you are all set.
- Click on Log Out when you are finished.
- You can change your password, E-mail address, or e-notify selections at any time. To stop receiving notices altogether login and click on Delete Account.
Click here for Disclaimers.