WINTER BLOOD DRIVE (January 30)
You can save a life by sharing only 45 minutes of your time...
WHEN: Thursday, January 30, 2014
TIME: 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
WHERE: Zeidler Municipal Building, Room 102 ("Fishbowl" Broadway Street entrance)
Sign up to donate...it’s easy!
Don’t forget to visit BloodCenter’s Giving for Life program. Giving for Life is BloodCenter’s new way to recognize and thank you. Whether you give blood, sign the marrow, organ and tissue registry – or volunteer and encourage others to share life – BloodCenter wants to thank and honor you.
- Eligibility information is at https://web.bcw.edu/bcw/mobile_scheduler/bdc_schedule.php?did=120953 or call the Nurse line at (414) 937-6070. They will personally answer any questions you have about your ability to donate.
- What to bring: A State I.D. or your BloodCenter Donor Card. By donating, you help ensure the blood supply remains at a safe level in our community.
- Help with the drive itself: We need people to greet donors, help out at the canteen, and assist the mobile driver with set-up and take-down of equipment. Just let your blood drive coordinator know if you want to help.
- Why schedule your appointment now? Scheduling your appointment early ensures you are able to pick a time that works best for your schedule. In addition, scheduled appointments are given priority over walk in appointments the day of the drive.
- Who you help: With a blood donation you share the gift of life with patients who are: family, friends, neighbors, co-workers and citizens in our communities. It is your donation that offers another chance at life.