Campaign Registration Statement
- This form must be filed with the Election Commission prior to a campaign accepting or dispersing any funds in support of a candidate.
- Indicate in the first section whether the form is an amendment (for the first filing, check the "No" box).
- Complete Section 1: Candidate and Candidate Committee Information.
- Complete Section 3: Committee Treasurer.
- Complete Section 5: Depository Information (bank account data).
- Both the candidate and the treasurer must sign this form.
- Complete the exemption section only if your campaign qualifies to be exempt from filing Campaign Finance Reports.
- An exemption indicates that the candidate will not accept more than $100 from a single source other than the candidate and the campaign in total will not accept or disperse more than a $1,000 in a calendar year. The committee remains exempt until it is no longer eligible and a new Campaign Registration Statement (EB-1 Form) is filed.
This Web site was created to assist citizens who are considering a bid for elected office. This cursory review does not replace the candidate's responsibility to review Chapters 5-12 of the State Statues governing the election process.